Software Engineer in Venice, CA
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Software Engineer in Venice, CA that is comfortable in a rapidly changing, early stage start-up environment. There may be an opportunity for the right candidate to start part-time or as a consultant and transition to full time in 2-4 months.
- Success building a web app from the ground up (e.g. selecting and setting up a database, interacting with the database using an ORM, working with Apache/Nginx)
- Understanding of multiple programming paradigms including procedural, functional, and object-oriented
- 2-5 years of software development experience, preferably in a rapidly changing company where performance and scalability were paramount
- Specific experience deploying, securing and scaling databases
- Proven ability to build relationships and work positively with individuals at all levels and ability to understand key concepts and communicate with technical staff, lines of business
- Success leading the architecture and launch of high-performance customer-facing applications using prototypes and customer input as guidelines
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or similar field
- Django or another well-established Python web framework
- Success building a messaging app or projects related to conversational commerce, call centers, live chat, marketing / sales automation, or bots
- Knowledge of MySQL/Postgres, Docker, Spark or another computer cluster framework
Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the live chat sales solutions from the awesome team at RapportBoost.