Live Chat Agent Trainer (e-commerce)
RapportBoost.AI, an early-stage technology company headquartered in Los Angeles and led by a stand-out team that has successfully navigated their previous companies to multi-million dollar acquisitions, seeks an expert in live chat agent training.
RapportBoost.AI optimizes live chat to deliver dramatic and sustained impact to its clients’ Key Performance Indicators. Using artificial intelligence algorithms and machine learning, RapportBoost.AI helps clients uncover their chat potential and coaches their chat sales teams to drive toward potential gains.
We’re looking for a live chat agent trainer to coach our clients' live chat teams. With your expertise and our data analytics, you will help our clients realize their largest potential sales gains through the RapportBoost.AI platform. You will have the opportunity to help build out the training portion of our business with our awesome team and Software-as-a-Service offering powered by AI algorithms and machine learning. This position will be under the Customer Success umbrella, also working closely with our product, engineering, and other business teams. Location can be anywhere/remote.
- Experience developing training programs for Fortune 500 live chat teams
- Ongoing coaching of live chat teams, both at the individual and team levels
- Comfortable testing out new ideas and challenging the status quo
- Shows flexibility and ownership; a problem solver
- Understands business performance metrics
- Demonstrates excellent consulting and communication skills
- Ability to solve difficult problems and provide valuable insights
- Knows how to train in a way that drives the business
- A team-player who is truly invested in seeing people succeed
- Knowledge of chat platforms such as LivePerson, Olark, SnapEngage, Zendesk, etc.
- Managed and/or trained a team of 15+ live chat agents for a minimum of 2 years at a large and growing company.
- Establish tight-knit, trusted relationships with clients
- Develop, implement and modify personalized training programs for new and existing clients to ensure they realize the largest gains from our solution in the most efficient way
- Facilitate training and development programs for existing and new clients
- Monitor the effectiveness of the training programs and recommended actions therein, and constantly improve
- Research new training techniques and enhance existing training programs and tools
- Determine instructional methods, such as individual training, group training, lectures, demonstrations, developing e-learning modules, meetings, and workshops, etc.
- Coordination of all training to include tracking, follow-up, and reporting; maintaining accurate and current training records
Apply for the position by sending a cover letter and qualifications to [email protected]